You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero


This book was beyond inspiring and just dead on truthful. It is the type of book that you need to read when you have that dream you want to come true, but you just continue to doubt your capabilities that you can actually do it. The exercises, such as rewriting letters of all the excuses by replacing them with affirmations or making a vision board to actually see our dream to remind us daily why we have been placed on this earth, are all good tools to help remind us to stay committed. Jen Sincero kept it all the way honest with her blunt yet humorous approach. I'm ready to be the Badass I know I am, and live the life I know I can and will. 9/10!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of that book but sounds interesting and usefull! Everyone has dreams but sometimes it's so hard to make them true, I hope this book could give more motivation and some great advices how to have a better life!

      Delete
  2. I always worry and struggle too much with almost everything I do. I am lack of gut to make the first step of my dreams. Sounds like this book can give me out. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment